Saturday, December 3, 2011





Here she is.... Maisley Ann Crowther... she came into our family November 22, 2011 @ 2:51 am. She came in weighing 6lbs 15oz and 20"
She is a content little one... she really is... the kids love her and want to help always... I hope as she gets older that she will be able to sleep through the noise... I hope she is getting used to the noise... some days.... most days it is pretty crazy here... She had the cord wrapped around her neck twice but our Doc was great and handled everything great! She was on oxygen for about 5 min and that was all. She is great...Truthfully, I was pretty shocked it was a girl, the Doc said a little girl, and I looked at Cord and asked him if that was really true and he said yes. I just knew it was a boy but nope, she was a girl. It is great, we are even now and everyone is happy.
I am adjusting to having 4 little ones demanding my time and attention... some days are better than others... it is better when Cord is home to help (obviously) 

1 comment:

  1. She is so Beautiful and so is all those happy little kidlets!!! I am so happy she is here and you are all doing good. Hugs and Congrats to you and Cord!

    ReplyDelete